The Uber Eats app lets you cancel orders without contacting our support line first. However, there may be a charge depending on when you cancel the order.
To cancel an order directly through the app:
1. Access your live order status screen, then find and tap "Cancel Order"
2. A pop up appears confirming you'd like to cancel and alerts you to any potential charges associated with cancelling
3. To complete the cancellation, tap "Cancel Order"
4. Select why you chose to cancel, then tap "Done"
. . .
Verify charges on the order by following these steps:
1. From the bottom menu bar, tap the receipt icon to view the order page
2. Scroll until you find the cancelled order
3. Tap "VIEW RECEIPT"