On drivers.uber.com, you can view and manage information related to your account, including:
- Payment statements
- Tax documents
- Banking information
The Payment statements tab allows you to access your statements by pay period.
To view a payment statement:
1. Sign in to drivers.uber.com.
2. Tap the menu icon to open the main menu.
3. Select "Earnings" and then "Statements."
4. Choose the month and year to view the correct statement.
5. On the correct week, tap "View statement." To download a statement, tap the "Download CSV" button.
Each statement includes:
- Your earnings and balance for that week
- A breakdown of your balance
- All trips from that week with an itemized amount breakdown. To view details for a specific trip, select the link in the Trip ID column.
To view and download your tax documents, go to the Tax information tab. Uber provides a yearly summary for you to download as a PDF or print for your records.
You can update your tax information in the Tax settings tab.
The Banking tab allows you to:
- View your account balance and transaction history in real time
- Manage your payout methods (such as linked bank accounts and debit cards) and preferences
- Make payments to Uber
For your payment security, sensitive information (such as your full bank account number) is masked.