If your app crashes, try these steps to get it going again.
1. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of your app.
2. Go to "SETTINGS" -> "DISPLAY AND BRIGHTNESS" and make sure that the Auto-lock screen setting is set to "NEVER."
3. Logout, this should then show you the login page, where you can enter your username and password.
4. To force close the app: double click "HOME" (the circular button below the screen) button and then swipe the Uber Eats app upwards.
5. To perform a hard reset: Press and hold the "HOME" and "STANDBY" buttons (at the top of the iPad). Hold for approximately 10-12 seconds until device restarts and you see the Apple logo.
6. Open your Uber Eats app and login using your login details.
7. If the problem persists, please contact support at email@example.com
. . .
To contact support, visit the link below.