How to pause incoming orders:
1. Access your Restaurant Dashboard.
2. In the top left corner, select the menu icon.
3. Tap the "PAUSE NEW ORDERS" button.
4. Select how long you'd like to pause orders, then select a reason.
5. Tap "CONFIRM".
The Restaurant Dashboard may also automatically pause incoming orders. This can happen for two reasons:
- Multiple orders in a row that go unaccepted
- Your acceptance time is longer than usual, resulting in customers canceling orders
For a tutorial on how to pause incoming orders, see the video below:
If you want to pause orders for more than one day, you can make the changes to your menu and service hours on your own by logging on to your Restaurant Manager or making updates directly from the in-store tablet. See the article below for more information: