Below are basic troubleshooting steps for Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI-24 or TSP143IIIBI
TABLET AND PRINTER CONNECTION
1. Power Switch of the printer should be turned on (located on the left side)
2. Printing paper should be loaded
3. Tablet should be connected to the internet
4. Tablet should be connected to the printer. Go to the tablet "Settings", select "Bluetooth", and select your printer
5. Uber Eats app should be connected to the printer. Select the "?" in the bottom right corner of the screen. Select "Settings", then "Receipt Printing", and turn the switch on
6. Uber Eats tablet should be connected via BlueTooth to the printer
1. Perform soft reset of the tablet by holding down both the front home button and power button at the top at the same time
2. Ensure Uber Eats app has all App Store updates installed
If you're still having trouble, please call Star Micronics directly at 1-800-782-7636 #995. They can best assist with your unique issue.
. . .
To contact support, visit the link below.