Yardım için buradayız

What Tax Documents do I receive?

You could receive 2 types of tax documents from us:

- 1099-K: An official IRS tax document that includes all gross earnings from meal orders. Not all restaurants will receive a 1099-K. Only restaurants who had more than $20,000 in meal orders and had at least 200 orders receive a 1099-K.
- 1099-MISC: An official IRS tax document providing a breakdown of promotion, referral, and other miscellaneous payments for the year. Only restaurants that are not C corporations that received $600 or more of these types of payments receive a 1099-MISC.
To contact support visit the link below: