Uber offers subscription passes that provide access to benefits for a monthly fee.
Currently, we are experimenting with different subscription offers across select cities in the US. Each subscription pass features a mix of benefits that provide promotional discounts on UberX and Pool rides, Uber Eats orders, and, for a limited time, JUMP bikes and scooters.
Subscriptions renew automatically and only work in the city where it was purchased. Although the fee charged every month is non refundable once charged to you, you can cancel and elect not to renew it at any time.
HOW TO PURCHASE A PASS
1. Tap the menu in the top left corner of your Uber app
2. Select 'Pass'
3. Tap 'Get a Pass' and complete your purchase
For passes with an Uber Eats specific benefit:
1. Open your Uber Eats app
2. Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner
3. Select 'Pass' from the menu and complete your purchase
If that process isn't working, or you're having trouble completing your purchase, please try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Download the latest version of the Uber app
- Make sure you have a strong internet or data connection
- Try using a different payment method