Activity reports contain trip and order details and can be filtered by employee names, programs, and locations.
To download an employee activity report:
- Sign in to business.uber.com.
- Select “Home” on the left
- Under “All Activity”, choose the filter (optional) and timeframe you would like to download data for.
- Click the “Export” button. You’ll get an email when your report is ready for download. It may take a few minutes.
- Once your report is ready, select “Download file” from the email.
- You can also download the report by clicking “View Reports” next to the CSV button.
To protect the privacy of riders, the complete Uber Health activity report must be downloaded from Past rides on the Uber Health dashboard. The report downloaded from business.uber.com will redact rider information.
To download an Uber Health activity report:
- Sign in to health.uber.com.
- Click “Past rides” on the left.
- Select “Download CSV”.
- Choose the trip date range (up to 31 days) you want to download.
- Click “Download” to download the report to your computer.