1. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of your app.
2. Go to "SETTINGS" > "DISPLAY AND BRIGHTNESS" and make sure that the Auto-lock screen setting is set to "NEVER."
3. Logout of the app (menu in the top left > "SETTINGS" > log out), this should then show you the login page.
4. Force close the app by clicking the square button below the screen and then swiping the Uber Eats app left.
5. Perform a hard reset using the instructions above.
6. Open your Uber Eats app and login using your login details.
7. If you are still experiencing issues with your Android device, please contact support at email@example.com