Your Android tablet is compatible with 2 printer models: Star Micronics TSP654IIBI-24 & Star Micronics TSP143IIIBI
First, connect your tablet to your printer:
1. Confirm Bluetooth is activated on the tablet by going to "SETTINGS", then "BLUETOOTH", and making sure that it is turned on
2. Turn on the printer by toggling the power switch
3. TSP654IIBI-24 Only: Reach behind the printer to access the "PAIR" button. Press and hold the "PAIR" button for about 5 seconds, and you should see the LED light start flashing green
4. On the tablet, look for the printer in the Available Bluetooth Devices list in the "SETTINGS" app. The name is: "TSP..." Tap on the printer when it comes up, and the devices should pair
5. To confirm a successful pairing, the printer should appear as "CONNECTED" in the Bluetooth Devices list
Enable printing in the Uber Eats App:
1. Select the question mark "?" in the bottom right corner
2. Select "SETTINGS"
3. Select "RECEIPT PRINTING"
4. Select the slider to enable receipt printing
5. If your printer is paired with your device, the printer model will be automatically selected.
-If you have multiple Bluetooth devices, you may have to select the printer model from the dropdown menu
6. Once a printer is enabled, you can tap "TEST PRINT" to ensure that the printer is properly paired with your Restaurant Dashboard
7. In Restaurant Dashboard, print an order by tapping on the print icon for an individual order