These steps relate to Uber Eats compatible printer models (Star Micronics TSP654IIBI-24 & Star Micronics TSP143IIIBI)
First, connect your iPad to your printer:
1. Enable Bluetooth on the iPad by going to "SETTINGS" and making sure that Bluetooth is on
2. Turn on the printer by toggling the power switch
3. [TSP654IIBI-24 Only] Reach behind the printer to access the "PAIR" button. Press and hold the "Pair" button for about 5 seconds. You should see the LED light start flashing green
4. On the iPad, select your printer model from the Bluetooth Devices list
5. Confirm pairing by checking if the printer is "CONNECTED" in the Bluetooth Devices list
Next, enable printing in the Uber Eats App:
1. Select the question mark "?" in the bottom right corner of the screen
2. Select "SETTINGS"
3. Select "RECEIPT PRINTING"
4. Select the slider to enable receipt printing
5. If your printer is paired with your device, the printer model will be automatically selected under "CONNECTED PRINTER"
6. If you have multiple Bluetooth devices, you may have to select the printer model from the dropdown menu
7. Once the printer is enabled, select "TEST PRINT" to ensure the printer is properly paired with your Restaurant Dashboard
8. In Restaurant Dashboard, print an order by tapping on the print icon for an individual order