Merchants and delivery people do their best to fulfill every order on time. External factors like heavy traffic, bad weather conditions, or a busy merchant can cause delays.
If you have concerns about the status of your order, please reach out to us for support. Please make sure to contact us within 48 hours of order for us to provide the best possible support experience. After this timeframe, we may be unable to provide a refund or other resolution.
Remember, you can check your order status in the app!
1. Tap the receipt icon on the bottom menu bar
2. Tap "Upcoming" to select your current order
3. Tap "Track" to view the order's status
Once a delivery person is matched with your order, you'll be able to track their location on an in-app map. When they've picked up your order, you can contact the delivery person by call or message by tapping the phone icon that appears at the top right of the order status screen.
NOTE: If your delivery person arrived, attempted to contact you, and could not deliver the order, you will be charged for the order. In these instances, we can't provide a refund.
If you wish to cancel your order due to delays:
- Tap the back arrow button to display the help articles list
- Tap on the "Cancel my order" article for more information or to chat with us.