- If you’re having a problem with a promo code, please follow this link.
- If you’re having a problem with a voucher code, please keep reading this article and contact us in the form below if you didn’t find an answer to your question.
If you’re having issues applying a voucher from a business to your order, double check that you’ve done the following:
- Ensured that you have a corporate voucher from a business. NOTE: Vouchers are not the same as regular promos; they must come from a business.
- Claimed the voucher. Open the link in the email you received to redeem your voucher and add it to your account.
- Requested a qualifying order. Check the details of the voucher through the original “Accept voucher” link.
- Used your personal profile. Unless you joined your company business account and your company sent you a voucher (contact your administrator for questions), vouchers don’t work on managed business profiles. For more on how to apply an Eats Voucher using the correct profile, visit the “Eats Voucher FAQ” article below.
- Have the latest version of the Uber Eats app. Update your app or uninstall then reinstall it from the App Store or Google Play Store. If your app is updated, try force stopping and restarting the app.
- In case you would like to add a tip, this can be done in the Review & Pay section. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the possibility to add a tip. The amount your company covers will be displayed. Anything you spent extra, will be charged to your personal payment method of choice.
- Do promotions work on the voucher?
For details on tips and promotions please contact the voucher provider as they decide what exactly is included in the voucher.
- Can I use the voucher again if I have not spent all the money?
It depends on the settings the voucher provider has chosen, please contact them for this information.
- Vouchers have different conditions of use. It depends on the company issuing the voucher (they impose conditions of use).
- You cannot use two vouchers from the same campaign.
- Vouchers are allocated to the appropriate service. Those that are generated for the Uber service can only be used for rides. If you wish to change services we suggest you contact the service provider issuing the Voucher.