To cover the cost of rides or meals using Vouchers, the Uber Program Administrator will need to activate the Vouchers program:
- Sign in to business.uber.com.
- Select Vouchers on the left and then Get started.
- Choose the groups that will have access to create vouchers.
- If your organization uses a UATP card, you will be prompted to add a different payment method.
- Click Activate.
- Users will receive an email either inviting them to join the company account or, if they’re already on the account, letting them know they can access the program.
- When you’re ready, activate the program by selecting the toggle.
Employees in the group can then manage rides and vouchers for Uber Eats at vouchers.uber.com.
Uber Program Administrators can also manage vouchers through the Provide Vouchers button under Quick Links on business.uber.com.