To enroll in Uber for Business, your company must have:
- A unique, corporate email domain (example: email@example.com). You can’t use a personal email address (Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.).
- A valid credit card. Some locations offer prepayment. When you add a new credit card to your account, you may be asked to verify payment information. To learn more about this process click here. Many countries allow monthly billing (via credit card or bank transfer) if your business qualifies.
- Web access. Since the business dashboard is accessed from a web browser, you don’t need to install software.
If you’re having trouble creating your Uber for Business account, make sure you:
- Signed up with a business email address (personal addresses won’t work)
- Verified your business email address (check your spam folder)