With Uber Eats for Business, you or an employee can place a group order by sharing a link with participants to add their own items. Once everyone has added their items, the person who placed the order can pay using the business account.
To place a group order:
- Sign in to ubereats.com.
- Select a merchant.
- Select “Group order.”
- Enter or review the delivery address and select “Invite guests.”
- Copy and share the order link with participants.
- Add your own items to the order.
- Once participants are done adding items, select the Carts icon or “[Your name]’s group order.”
- Select “Go to checkout” then “Continue to checkout.”
- Make sure the appropriate payment profile is selected and the delivery address and payment method are correct.
- Select “Place order.”
Once you begin the checkout process, participants can’t add more items. You can track the status of your order in-app or online.
Get help with a group order
If you or an employee need help with an order, contact Support in the Uber Eats app or visit help.uber.com/ubereats.