You may not have access to Instant Pay for several reasons:
- Uber’s system runs periodic security checks. If your account has been flagged, you may temporarily not have access to Instant Pay.
- If your account is not active you are not eligible for Instant Pay.
- If your account has recently been re-activated, it can take up to 24 hours for Instant Pay to be available to you.
- If you do not have a debit card associated with your account, you will not be able to use Instant Pay.
- If you have recently started renting or leasing a car through Uber’s vehicle financing program, you are not eligible for Instant Pay.
- If you recently stopped renting or leasing a vehicle through Uber’s vehicle financing program, it may take up to 2 weeks for our systems to change your Instant Pay. If it has been more than two weeks, please let us know below.
- If you’re a new delivery person, you’ll have to upload your profile photo and driver’s license or state ID (for bikers) in order to have access to instant cashouts.
- If you have recently updated your account information, for financial security you will need to wait up to 7 days before using Instant Pay again.
If none of the above is true and you still cannot access Instant Pay - reach out to support below.