As a partner on our network, it is necessary that your vehicle is insured to carry out paid transport. Without this insurance, you cannot apply for a licence to rent a vehicle with driver (VVB). A valid green card must always be uploaded into your profile as an insurance document if you want to be able to go online on our network.

We work together with various brokers who can help you to obtain suitable insurance.