What items are prohibited from Uber Flash delivery?

The following items are prohibited from item delivery:

  • People and animals
  • Alcohol (beer, wine, liquor)
  • Illegal items
  • Firearms, weapons, ammunition, and their parts
  • Highly perishable food or beverages (e.g., raw meat or dairy products, etc.)
  • Pharmaceutical products, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or supplements
  • Money, gift cards, lottery tickets, or transferable securities, coins, travelers cheques, securities of any kind payable to bearer; platinum, gold or silver, manufactured or otherwise; jewels, other articles of high intrinsic value, precious stones (all valuable natural mineral stone, silica or substances extracted from the group, whether in its natural state or refined, processed, set or treated)
  • Recreational drugs, drug paraphernalia, or tobacco products
  • Hazardous materials/goods (e.g., flammable, poisonous, explosive), excluding household cleaning chemicals
  • Stolen goods
  • Fragile items
  • Sexual aids or obscene or pornographic material
  • Livestock, regulated species (e.g., noxious weeds, prohibited seeds, etc.), or animal parts, bloods, or fluids

The above list of prohibited items isn’t exhaustive. Uber retains the discretion to prohibit additional items that are not on the above list.

Items must also follow the criteria below to be eligible for delivery on the application:

  • The object must fit in the your vehicle;
  • The item should be completely sealed. If it’s a document, it should be sent inside an envelope. (better if it is in a plastic one)
  • The maximum price is 100 USD in local currency.
  • Maximum allowed weight varies by market and vehicle type. Consult the specifics for your market here.

You may cancel the trip at any time, including if the delivery contains prohibited items or doesn’t follow the guidelines above, as long as you don’t violate the Community Guidelines.

If you’ve accepted a delivery and believe it contains a prohibited item and/or have any safety concerns, please contact local authorities.