In most cases, when your vehicle passes through a toll, we’ll automatically refund you for the toll amount.
If a toll charges less for vehicles with electronic passes than for vehicles paying with cash, we’ll refund the lower amount.
To view toll refunds in the Driver app:
- Tap the menu icon or your profile picture to open the main menu.
- Tap Earnings > See details > See earnings activity.
- Select the trip you should have received a refund for.
- Look for a “Toll” line in the “Third-party fees” breakdown.
To view them on drivers.uber.com:
- Tap the menu icon to open the main menu.
- Select “Earnings” and then “Statements.”
- Select the correct statement month.
- On the correct week, tap “View statement.”
- Look for a “Toll” heading.
If the toll or parking surcharge wasn’t refunded automatically, let us know below: