To sign up to deliver with a bike or by walking, you'll need to meet a couple basic eligibility requirements by providing the documents listed below. Every driver and delivery person on Uber's platform also needs to complete a background check. So review the requirement details below if you're unsure about applying, or click on the link to get started!
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (Requirements may vary by city)
- At least 18 years old
- Have a US-issued driver s license or state ID
- When signing up, be sure to choose 'Delivery by bicycle or foot' under transportation method.
To confirm your eligibility, you will be asked to upload the following documents before completing your sign up. When uploading images of the required documents listed below, please make sure:
- The document image is clear and all text is legible
- All 4 corners of the document are visible
- The document is not expired or expiring soon
- A valid U.S driver's license or a valid US state issued identification card.
- Photo on the document should be clearly visible
- Name must match name on profile
- Must be a photo of the document, scanned documents are not accepted
- Uber obtains background checks from a third-party provider, Checkr
- Most background checks are completed within 3-5 business days.
- At that point, Uber receives your report from the background check provider, and then your results are reviewed to determine your eligibility on the Uber platform.