On drivers.uber.com, you can view and manage information related to your account, including:
- Payment statements
- Tax documents
- Banking information
The Payment statements tab allows you to access your statements by pay period.
To view a payment statement:
- Sign in to drivers.uber.com.
- Tap the menu icon to open the main menu.
- Select “Earnings” and then “Statements.”
- Choose the month and year to view the correct statement.
- On the correct week, tap “View statement.” To download a statement, tap the “Download CSV” button.
Each statement includes:
* Your earnings and balance for that week
* A breakdown of your balance
* All trips from that week with an itemized amount breakdown. To view details for a specific trip, select the link in the Trip ID column.
To view and download your tax documents, go to the Tax information tab. Uber provides a yearly summary for you to download as a PDF or print for your records.
You can update your tax information in the Tax settings tab.
The Banking tab allows you to:
- View your account balance and transaction history in real time
- Manage your payout methods (such as linked bank accounts and debit cards) and preferences
- Make payments to Uber
For your payment security, sensitive information (such as your full bank account number) is masked.