We're here to help

What is the difference between a 1099-K vs 1099-MISC?

The 1099-K form reports all on-trip transactions between riders and driver-partners. We will provide you with a 1099-K if you earned more than $20,000 in gross unadjusted payments and provided at least 200 trips. If you do not meet both of these criteria, you will not receive a 1099-K.

We will provide you with a 1099-Misc if you received at least $600 in non-rider payments (i.e. referrals, on-trip promotions).
Sign in to get help