You must be at least 18 years old to ride a JUMP bike or scooter. Additional requirements for each are listed below.
- Riders must be at least 5 feet tall
- Only one person can ride a bike at a time
- JUMP bicycles hold up to 210 pounds
- Bike baskets hold up to 20 pounds
- Recommended height for riders is 3'9" to 6'5"
- Only one person can ride a scooter at a time
- JUMP scooters hold up to 220 pounds
- In some cities, riders may be required to have a valid US driver's license
In some cities, you're legally required to wear a helmet while riding a bike or scooter. Please visit your city government's website for more information on local laws.