To enable printing in Uber Eats Orders:
- Check the list of printers below to confirm you have a supported printer model.
- Connect to Uber Eats Orders by pairing your tablet with your receipt printer using your printer manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once your tablet is paired with the printer, open Uber Eats Orders and select the menu icon in the top left corner of the app.
- Tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Receipt printing”.
- Enable the connection by swiping the toggle to the right. It should say “Receipt printing enabled”.
- Confirm you’ve connected your printer by finding the “Connected Printer” dropdown:
- If your printer has been previously paired with your device, the printer model will be automatically selected
- If this is the first time connecting your printer to the device, you’ll need to select the printer model you want to connect to
- If you have multiple Bluetooth devices, you may have to select the printer model from the dropdown menu
- Star Micronics L200
- Star MicronicsT300
- Star Micronics TSP100
- Star Micronics TSP 14
- Star Micronics TSP650
- Star Micronics TSP 654
- Epson TM-M30
- Epson TM-M10
Depending on your tablet, it may support additional Star printer models than the ones referenced above. Always check the printer manufacturer’s details to confirm compatibility before purchasing.