If you’d like to change your banking information, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Uber Eats Manager account (please note that you must be listed as the “Admin” on the account in order to make changes)
- Once successfully logged into Uber Eats Manager, navigate to the “Payments” tab and select “Edit”
- Follow the prompts to verify your identity
- Once your account is validated, you will be prompted to enter your new bank account information. If more than one account requires updates, please repeat the above steps for each account
- If your Tax Identification Number (TIN) needs to be updated, please do so immediately to ensure we have the correct information on file by selecting “Tax Settings”
The Uber Eats remittance period runs in your time zone from 12am on Monday until 12am on Monday of the following week, with deposits initiating on Mondays. From here, it typically takes 1-2 days for banks to process payments, so you should receive deposits by the middle of each week.
For additional support, please have the Account Admin send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not the Admin listed in the Uber Eats Manager Users tab, we will reach out to the Admin to confirm the account change.