Only users with the appropriate permissions in Uber Eats Manager can view and download weekly pay statements. To edit user permissions, see this article: Managing access in Uber Eats Manager.
Uber Eats Manager lets you view and download your current and previous weekly payment statements.
Please note that the Payments tab in Uber Eats Manager only captures weekly payment statements for the weeks where you receive payments. If no payment is made in a particular week, that week’s earnings will not appear in the Payments tab.
To view your latest statement:
- Sign in to Uber Eats Manager with your username and password (we recommend doing this on your desktop computer).
- Select “Payments” from the left-hand menu.
- The details for your most recent weekly pay period will appear by default in the “Payments” tab.
- A summary of the pay period by week and day will appear at the top. For details, scroll down and click on individual orders.
To view a previous statement:
- Follow the steps above.
- Select the “Pay Period” date field.
- Select a new pay period date range (automatically set by week).
To download a latest or previous statement:
- Follow the steps above to view either the current or past week’s pay statement.
- Click the green “Download CSV” button.
- Select “Pay Statement” to download the selected week’s pay statement.
- Open the CSV file to view the statement details.
Please note that selecting “Daily Summary” from the “Download CSV” button only downloads details for orders received today.