To start working with Uber as a partner fleet you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 20 years old;
- Present a certificate of good conduct at the Greenlight Hub;
- Run a business - you must submit CEIDG/KRS;
- Add PHV License
- Add Cerfificate of no criminal record
If you are also going to ride as a driver, it will also be necessary to add to your account:
- Driving license (valid for at least one year);
- Vehicle documents
Log in to partners.uber.com (Profile > Documents) or use the driver application (Account > Documents) to upload and update your documents at any time.
Some documents require relevant data (e.g. expiration date). Make sure the data is correct.
If you run a business and would like to hire drivers, please contact us so we can change your account settings.