All vehicles being used for rides on the Uber app must meet the following requirements:
- must have 4 doors and be able to transport a minimum of 4 passengers
- must be 15 model years old or newer
- title cannot be salvaged, reconstructed, or rebuilt.
- rental vehicles - except those from an approved Uber lender - are not allowed.
- cannot have any cosmetic damage, missing pieces, commercial branding or taxi paint jobs.
Should you choose to drive a vehicle you do not personally own, you must be listed as an insured driver on this vehicle's insurance policy. Please note that Uber cannot approve a vehicle if the driver-partner's name is not on the insurance document.
If your vehicle does not match the requirements above, you may still be able to use your vehicle for deliveries on the Uber app. To sign up, please click the link below.