If you're device isn't connecting to the internet, follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Verify that other devices in the restaurant are connecting with the internet.
2. Press the circular HOME button at the bottom of the screen to navigate to "SETTINGS".
3. Tap on Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off for 10 seconds.
4. Turn Wi-Fi back on.
5. Verify that the device is connected to the WiFi network and that the connection is stable.
6. If you still can't connect to the internet, try rebooting your tablet following the steps in the link below:
NOTE: If you're still having trouble after the above steps,, reboot your router by turning it off then back on, or contact your internet provider.
If you have completed all of the steps listed above and you are still having issues connecting to wifi, contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
. . .
To contact support, visit the link below.