Access the Menu Maker tool on your restaurant portal, located at restaurant.uber.com, then select the Fork & Knife icon on the left tab. Tap on the section of the menu you would like to edit, and you'll see a list of all available items and will be able to update their descriptions, prices, and more.
Once you have requested these changes, they will be sent to our team for review. Changes are usually approved within 24-48 hours.
NOTE FOR POS USERS: If your POS is integrated with your Uber Eats menu, you should not submit menu changes using the Menu Maker. If you want to make temporary edits, change your menu directly from your POS system. For permanent menu changes, reach out to your POS provider with any questions.
UPDATE AN ITEM
If you would like modify an item or provide additional size options.
1. Navigate to the Items tab on the top of the page
2. Click the item you want to update
3. Click the edit pen icon to make changes to individual items
UPDATE ITEM PRICE
1. Navigate to the "ITEMS" tab of Menu Maker
2. Click the item you'd like to update
3. Update the "DEFAULT PRICE"
4. Click the green "SAVE" button in the top right of your screen to submit your changes
ADDING/REMOVING AN ITEM
If you want to add or remove an item, follow the steps below:
1. To add menu items, select "+ New Item" and enter the corresponding information. You will need to add the item name, description, price, tax amount, and any modifications
2. To delete menu items, select "Delete" in the top right corner
3. Tap "Submit changes" when you're finished
Please note, you are responsible for checking that the tax rates on any new items are accurately set.
Restaurants that often see high order amounts usually have detailed item descriptions. These enable customers to know if there may be any ingredients in the dish that they may be allergic to.