Some merchants will be able to set up a website through Uber Eats for customers to order from their store online. Uber will maintain the website and manage the menu, order creation, checkout process, and order tracking.
WHAT ARE THE MERCHANT FEES?
- For the rest of 2020, there is no marketplace fee
- You only pay 2.5% to cover payment processing fees
- These fees are guaranteed through 2020
- Fees are subject to change after 2020
- Uber will always let you know ahead of time if fees are going to change
- There's no long term commitment, and you can cancel any time
WHAT ARE CUSTOMER FEES FOR ONLINE ORDERING?
- Customers pay the same fees they they would if they ordered from the Uber Eats app or website
HOW DO I SET UP ONLINE ORDERING SITE?
- Your online ordering site can go live in minutes, depending on when you choose to embed your button
- Eligible merchants can sign up easily
- Log in to Uber Eats Manager (formerly called Restaurant Manager) and look for the Online Ordering tab
- After accepting the Terms and Conditions, your Online Ordering page can be created in one click
- You can then embed this link on your store's website or on your social media site to drive demand
CAN I SET MY OWN DELIVERY RADIUS?
- Not at this time
- Your radius will be set by Uber Eats if you connect to delivery people through the Uber Eats platform or it will be synced with your Uber Eats Manager if you use your own delivery staff
HOW DO I MAKE EDITS TO MENU ITEMS, PRICES, OR HOURS ON MY WEBSITE?
- Online ordering menu items, prices, and hours are linked to what you have on Uber Eats Manager at restaurant.uber.com
- Any changes in Uber Eats Manager will be reflected on your online ordering page.
CAN I SET DIFFERENT MENU PRICES FOR ONLINE ORDERING?
- At this time, we do not support different prices for online ordering.
HOW WILL I SEE PAYMENTS FOR ONLINE ORDERS?
- At this time, orders from your online order will not look different from Uber Eats app orders, but this feature may be available in the future
CAN I PAUSE ORDERS ON MY WEBSITE?
- Your website will be synced to Uber Eats Manager and your tablet
- If orders are paused there, they will be paused on your website as well