1. Make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the iPad by going to "SETTINGS" and making sure that Bluetooth is ON.
2. Turn on the printer by toggling the power switch.
3. Reach behind the printer to access the "PAIR" button. Press and hold the "PAIR" button for about 5 seconds, and you should see the LED light start flashing green.
4. On the iPad, look for the printer in the Bluetooth Devices list. The name is: "Star Micronics." Tap on the name and the iPad should pair.
5. To confirm successful pairing, you should see that the printer is "Connected" in the Bluetooth Devices list.
6. If you are still experiencing issues pairing your printer to the iPad please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.