When you request a ride, the app uses GPS to suggest the best pickup location nearby.
If you need a different pickup location:
1. Tap on the pickup location label on the map
2. Enter a new address or building
3. Choose from one of the locations suggested by the app
You can also change your pickup location after you request a ride. To do this:
1. Tap “Edit” next to your pickup location
2. Type a new address or drag your pin to any location on the map within the grey circle
3. Tap the “Confirm” button to complete your request
You’ll only be able to adjust your pickup location one time, and it can only be moved within the circle that’s shown on your screen.
Note: Changing your pickup location is not available on Uber Pool.