You can download and install the Uber rider app on devices with iOS 8 and newer. Open the App Store on your mobile device, then follow the steps below.
1. Tap "Search" in the menu bar at the bottom, then type "Uber" in the search bar
2. Select "Uber" from the search results
3. Next to the Uber icon, tap "Get." You may be required to enter your Apple ID or password.
4. When the download is complete, "Get" will change to "Open." Tap "Open" to open the app.
6. In the Uber app, tap "Sign in" if you have an account, or "Register" to create an account