When a trip ends, we automatically send a receipt to the email address on your Uber account. If you aren't receiving receipts, check the spam or junk folders of this email address. You can review your email address by selecting "Settings" from your app menu. Tap your email address to update it.
Your Uber account includes a trip history of every ride you've taken. Below are several ways you can view your receipts:
1. Open the Uber app menu and tap "Your Trips."
2. Select the desired trip.
3. On the right side of the screen, underneath the amount paid, tap "Receipt."
1. Login to http://riders.uber.com/trips.
2. Click on "My Trips" and select the desired trip.
3. Click on "View Receipt" or "Resend Receipt." If you clicked on "View Receipt," you'll be able to print, resend, or download it as a PDF from there.
1. Navigate to help.uber.com and log in to your Uber account.
2. When you see the information for your most recent trip request, use the drop-down menu to select a specific trip.
3. Once the appropriate trip is selected, click on "Receipt" to view.
Downloading a PDF via Email:
1. At the bottom of your emailed receipt in the left-hand corner, click on "Download PDF."