You can use your app to request a ride for someone else. To do this:
1. Select the "Where to?" box in the app.
2. Tap at the top of the screen where it shows your name and profile picture.
3. Choose "Add a Rider" and enter your friends' contact information. You can either select their mobile number from your contacts or add it manually.
4. Tap "Next."
5. Enter your friend's destination.
6. Tap "Confirm Rider" and "Request."
Once the trip is accepted, your friend will receive text messages from Uber with details like the driver's ETA, the driver's name, license plate number, and vehicle make and model.
It's not possible to request more than one ride at a time. When you request a ride for a friend, you'll need to wait until that trip ends before requesting a new ride for yourself or anyone else.