How to use Uber gift cards
Gift cards apply Uber credits to an Uber account. To redeem a gift card:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app
2. Tap the menu icon and select "Wallet"
3. Below ADD FUNDS tap PIN/Gift Code (You can also go to 'Add Payment Method' and select 'Gift
4. Enter your gift code (no spaces)
Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred.
You can add up to £1,000 in gift card credits to your account. As you use up your credits, you can add more by purchasing additional gift cards.
HOW TO BUY UBER GIFT CARDS
You can buy gift cards from several retail locations, or online.
Gift cards never expire. They aren't refundable, and can't be replaced if lost or stolen.
HOW TO USE UBER GIFT CARDS
Uber gift cards can be only used for rides or Uber Eats orders in the country where the gift card was purchased.
Gift card credits will apply to your next trip or order by default but you can select a different payment method before you make your request:
1. Enter your destination
2. Tap the credit card info at the bottom of the next screen
3. If you have more than one profile, tap "Change payment method"
4. Toggle "Uber Credits" to turn them off (credits will be turned off only for that ride)
If your credits aren't completely used up, the remaining balance can be applied to your next ride or order.
HOW TO ADD AN ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHOD
You'll be prompted to add an additional gift code or payment method before you request a ride if your gift card balance is less than the cost of your trip or when using a gift card to pay for an Uber Eats order. An authorisation may be made on that payment method, but it will be voided once the gift card is charged.
Fill out this form if you are having an issue redeeming your physical gift card: