If you aren't receiving ride receipts or emails from Uber, first check your spam or junk folders. Make sure to mark emails from Uber as "not junk" so you receive them in the future.
If you can't find Uber emails, try updating your email in the app:
1. Open your Uber app menu and tap "Settings"
2. Tap your name at the top of the menu
3. Select your email to update it (if necessary)
4. Tap "Save"
You can also view trip receipts in the app or on the web:
IN THE APP:
1. Open your Uber app menu and tap "Your Trips"
2. Tap a trip's map
3. Tap "Receipt" to view payment details
1. Sign in at riders.uber.com/trips
2. Select a trip
3. Click "Details" to view payment details
If you're still not getting receipt emails after updating your email address in the app, share your email address below.