If you aren’t receiving ride receipts or emails from Uber, first check your spam or junk folders. Make sure to mark emails from Uber as “not junk” so you receive them in the future.
If you can’t find Uber emails, try updating your email in the app:
- Open your Uber app menu and tap “Settings”
- Tap your name at the top of the menu
- Select your email to update it (if necessary)
- Tap “Save”
You can also view trip receipts in the app or on the web:
- Open the Uber App menu and tap “Your Trips.”
- Select the desired trip.
- On the right side of your screen, underneath the amount paid, tap “Receipt.”
- Login to http://riders.uber.com/trips.
- Click on “My Trips” and select the desired trip.
- Click on “View Receipt” or “Resend Receipt.”
- If you clicked on “View Receipt,” from there you”ll be able to print your receipt, download it as a PDF or resend it by email.
- Navigate to help.uber.com and log in to your Uber account.
- When you see the information for your most recent trip request, use the drop-down menu to select a specific trip.
- Once the appropriate trip is selected, click on “Receipt” to view.
Downloading a PDF through email:
At the bottom of your emailed receipt in the left-hand corner, click on “Download PDF.”