If you set up Apple Pay on your iOS device and add a credit card or cash balance, you can pay for rides with Apple Pay.
To confirm Apple Pay has been added to your Uber account:
1. Open your Uber app menu and tap 'Wallet'
2. Under 'Payment Methods' you'll see the Apple Pay logo
If you don't see the Apple Pay logo, make sure you've enabled Apple Pay Cash or added a valid credit or debit card to your Apple Pay account.
How to pay for a ride with Apple Pay:
1. Enter your destination address in 'Where to?'
2. Select your vehicle option, then tap the default payment method selected
3. Choose the payment method you wish to use, then tap 'X'
4. Tap 'Confirm' and follow the onscreen instructions to finish your request.