RIDING TO AIRPORTS
- Check the ETA for your preferred vehicle 15-30 minutes before you're ready to request pickup
- External factors like heavy traffic can increase travel times, so allow yourself extra time
- Your driver's vehicle should have room for luggage. If you're planning to ride with many pieces of luggage or additional riders, consider requesting a larger vehicle option
- If you're traveling in an area where shared rides are available, keep in mind that picking up co-riders can reduce space for luggage and increase travel time
PICKUP FROM AIRPORTS
- Collect your luggage from baggage claim and be ready to step outside before requesting a ride
- Some airports have specific waiting areas for riders using Uber. Your app will confirm those location(s) when they're required by the airport.
- After your ride request is accepted, your app may ask you to select a terminal location and door where your driver should meet you. Your driver may call you to confirm your location.