Please note the following when purchasing:
- They aren’t refundable, and can’t be replaced if lost or stolen.
- After purchasing an online gift card, be sure to only share the link with the recipients, as anyone who sees it can redeem the gift card. If you visit the link before they do, we won’t be able to notify you when they access their gift card.
- Uber gift cards can be only used for Uber trips or Uber Eats orders in the country where the gift card was purchased.
- Uber gift card is valid for 3 years from the date you purchase. Please note that gift cards will expire if they’re not added to your account or used within 3 years.
Please note the following when using:
- Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can’t be transferred.
- You can’t reload a gift card, but you can add up to JPY100,000 in gift card credits to your account. As you use up your credits, you can add more.
- Uber Cash converted from Uber gift card you add to your account will expire within 3 years from the date of your purchase.
- You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use gift cards with Uber or Uber Eats app.
- Gift cards can be used to settle outstanding payments or arrears on an account.
- They can’t be used for business or family profiles.
- You can switch from other payments to gift cards.
Please visit TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE AND USE OF UBER GIFT CARDS to learn more details.
Fill out the following form if you have a problem with or have questions for gift card: