Businesses can provide vouchers to give you credit towards rides that meet certain requirements.
REDEEM A VOUCHER
1. Sign in to the Uber app or create an Uber account at uber.com
2. Click the link in your email to claim the voucher
3. The voucher will automatically be added to your account and will apply to your next qualifying trip
Make sure you're using your personal profile--vouchers won't work on a business profile.
NOTE: Vouchers only cover the cost of the trip fare. Tips for your driver will be charged to your personal payment method.
VIEW VOUCHERS ON YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Open your Uber app and tap the menu icon
2. Tap "Payment"
3. Scroll down and tap "Vouchers" to see details of any vouchers on your account
SAVE VOUCHER FOR ANOTHER TRIP
1. Enter your destination in the "Where to?" field
3. Tap the payment method above the "CONFIRM [vehicle type]" button
4. Tap "Change" next to the voucher and select a different payment method
NOTE: If you have more than one ride profile, you'll first need to select the profile with the voucher before you can use it for a trip.
For issues with a voucher, see the article below.