Businesses can send out vouchers to give you credit towards rides that meet certain requirements. These vouchers can be related to promotions, events, etc. If you get one of these vouchers via email or text, accept it through the link provided. Once accepted, a voucher will automatically apply to your next qualifying trip.
USE A RIDE VOUCHER OR VIEW VOUCHERS ON YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Open your Uber app and enter your destination in the "Where to?" field
2. If the ride is eligible for the voucher, it will be automatically selected
3. Tap the payment method above the "CONFIRM [vehicle type]" button to view vouchers on your account
4. To save the voucher for a future trip, tap "change" next to the voucher and select a different payment method
NOTE: If you have more than one ride profile, you first need to select the profile with the voucher before you can use it for this trip.
TROUBLE USING A VOUCHER?
The following may help:
- You must set up an Uber account in order to accept and use a voucher
- You must have the latest version of the Uber app to use vouchers. Download or upgrade the app, then restart it to see your voucher.
- The voucher may be expired or your trip doesn't qualify. Check the details of the voucher through the original "Accept Voucher" link, or contact the organization directly.
- You must be subscribed to Uber text and email notifications to get the "Accept Voucher" link. Use the form below to subscribe: