What’s a Non-Stop Shared Ride?
- On certain UberX rides, you’ll be presented the option to take the last seat in an UberX Share, and be the first to exit the ride.
- If selected, those who choose to share a non-stop ride will receive Uber Cash that can be used towards your next ride or Eats order, while getting you to your destination in roughly the same amount of time.
How do I take a Non-Stop Shared Ride?
- After confirming your UberX trip, you might see an option to join a Non-Stop Shared Ride.
- You’ll only see the option in-app if we find an available shared ride that won’t significantly impact your arrival time.
- Join the shared ride to receive Uber Cash at the conclusion of your trip.
Where can I take a Non-Stop Shared Ride?
The Non-Stop Shared Rides feature is currently available in:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New Jersey
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.