Depending on how you use Uber, the content of your data download may vary. Your data download may include the following:
Your account data will include information such as:
- Your name and email address, mobile number, rating(s), and the date you signed up for Uber
- Referral code(s) issued by Uber
- Payment method information, such as the date you created and updated a payment method, the issuing bank's name, billing country, and payment method type (Visa, debit, etc.)
- Metadata about support conversations with Uber
- Communications sent between driver and rider or between delivery partner and customer (note: you will only see messages you sent)
UBER RIDER DATA
Your rider data includes information used to get you to your destination, such as:
- Times and locations at which a trip was requested, started, and ended, as well as distance traveled
- Trip prices and currency
Your JUMP data includes information for trips you took using JUMP bikes, including:
- Times and locations at which a trip was started and ended, as well as distance traveled
- Trip prices
UBER EATS DATA
Your Uber Eats data includes order history details like:
- Restaurant names, items ordered, prices, and the time you placed your order
- Customizations or special instructions
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR DATA DOWNLOAD?
Some information is reasonably not included in your data download. This can be for security reasons or because the information is proprietary. We also do not include information containing the personal data of another party that we can't reasonably exclude; for example, we do not include content from support tickets, email exchanges with Uber, or messages you've received.
Below is a list of the type of information not included in the download for each account type, along with the reason why it is not included.
Highly personal data that you have provided to us such as Social Security number, mailing address, and bank account and credit card details are not included in your download. We exclude this data for your personal security. Location data is only included from the past 30 days to reduce the size of your download and allow us to provide your data as quickly as possible. You will only receive messages you have sent. For security reasons, messages you have received are not included.
UBER RIDER DATA
Names and addresses of places you've saved are currently not included due to technical limitations. Information such as estimated arrival time, pricing calculations, and details about marketplace-driven promotional discounts are not included in the download for proprietary reasons.
UBER EATS DATA
Favorite restaurants and saved delivery addresses are currently not included due to technical limitations. Delivery fee calculations and promotional discount details are not included in the download for proprietary reasons.
DETAILED DEVICE DATA
Detailed device data--such as carrier, operating system, model number, and location data--is currently not included due to technical limitations.
UBER DRIVER DATA
Your download may contain a very limited amount of information about your driver experience. You can find more of your driver data and information in the partner dashboard.
Your data download contains the most relevant data about how you use Uber. If you have questions about your personal data, would like to receive specific data that is not available in your download, or would like to contact Uber's Data Protection Officer (DPO), you can submit a request through the link below.