1. Download the Uber Eats app and enter your delivery address to check availability
2. Browse and order alcohol from select merchants in your city
3. Place your order and follow along as your order is prepared and delivered
You must be 21 or older and have a valid government-issued photo ID verifying your name and age, and not be intoxicated, to receive alcohol.
Upon delivery, please be ready to show a valid government-issued photo ID, such as:
- US driver's license
- Passport (US or international)
- US state ID
- US military ID
IDs such as library cards, school IDs, debit cards, or identification without a photo are not acceptable.
If the alcohol cannot be delivered, your delivery person will return the alcohol to the merchant on your behalf. Your Uber Eats delivery person cannot complete the delivery if the account owner:
- Is not present
- Does not have a valid, government-issued photo ID
- Is under 21
- Appears intoxicated
You may be charged a restocking fee if you are ineligible/unable to receive alcohol at the time of delivery for any of these reasons. Click the link below for more information.