WHAT ARE CREDITS?
Uber credits can be applied to any order. These credits are a monetary balance added to your account that you can choose apply to specific orders.
. . .
HOW DO I RECEIVE CREDITS?
Credits are usually given through a gift card, by referring someone or being referred or as a result of a support interaction.
. . .
HOW TO APPLY CREDITS TO AN ORDER
Add credits to an order after you've finished added all order items to your cart:
1. Scroll to the bottom of your open cart page and look under the "Total" for the "CREDITS" box.
- If the box is green with a check mark icon, your account credits will be added to the order
- If the box is greyed out with an "X" icon, your account credits are disabled and will not be added to this order
2. To change how your credits apply, tap the "CREDITS" to view the "Payments" page
3. Find the "Apply Credits" toggle
- When the toggle is pushed to the right side, credits will apply to the order
- When the toggle is pushed to the left side, credits will not apply to the order
NOTE: Once you've activated credits in this way, they will continue to apply automatically to future orders unless you decide to deactivate them.
. . .
HOW TO EARN CREDITS
Refer friends and family to Uber Eats by sharing your personal invite code with them:
1. Select the profile icon from the bottom menu bar of the Uber Eats app
2. Tap "Get $X off your next order" from the menu to see your invite code
3. Share the code through your social media accounts or sending a message to your friends
4. Once a friend that you've invited to Uber Eats orders their first meal, your account will automatically receive Uber credits. The amount of Uber credits for a referral will vary by city.