If you referred/invited a friend to use Uber Eats but there's an issue with your referral Uber Cash, check the most common reasons for this:
1. DID YOUR FRIEND PLACE THEIR FIRST ORDER YET?
- Your referral Uber Cash automatically applies to your account once your friend completes their first order
2. HAS THE UBER CASH ALREADY APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT?
- Review your Uber Cash balance by visiting your Uber Eats app profile and selecting "Payments"
3. DID YOU RECEIVE A DIFFERENT REFERRAL AMOUNT THAN YOU EXPECTED?
- Referral Uber Cash amounts vary by city and are based on the city of the person you referred
NOTE: Referral offers are subject to terms and conditions and offer terms may change.
If you RECEIVED an invite code but you're having trouble with it, please let us know by filling out the form below: