If you referred/invited a friend to use Uber Eats but there's an issue with your referral credits, check the most common reasons for this:
1. DID YOUR FRIEND PLACE THEIR FIRST ORDER YET?
- Your referral credit automatically applies to your account once your friend completes their first order.
2. HAS THE CREDIT ALREADY APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT?
- Review your Uber Eats credit balance by visiting your Uber Eats app profile and selecting "Payments".
3. DID YOU RECEIVE A DIFFERENT REFERRAL AMOUNT THAN YOU EXPECTED?
- Referral credit amounts vary by city and are based on the city of the person you referred.
NOTE: Referral offers are subject to terms and conditions and offer terms may change.