If you're worried that a promotion or offer didn't apply to your order, check the order and promo details by following these steps in the Uber Eats app:
1. Tap the profile icon at the bottom of the main screen
2. Tap "Promotions"
3. Review the "Past promotions" section to confirm which promo applied to the order in question
4. Tap "View receipt" to see the associated order receipt. If the promo applied successfully, it should appear in the order charge breakdown in your cart.
5. If the promo was added to the order but the discount didn't apply, fill out the form below and we'll look into the issue.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Promos must meet certain qualifications to apply. Each promo has its own terms and conditions. Make sure you're using the promo in the applicable location, currency and before the expiration date.
- To see a list of all promos available to you, go to the "Past promotions" section of the app. You'll see promo details including expiration date, location where the promo can be used, and which merchant is offering the promo (if applicable).
- Some promos codes can be used only once. Any leftover credit on a single promotion won't apply to future orders.
- Promos should be added BEFORE placing the order. We can't apply a promo after you've placed the order.
- For loyalty points-based promotions, the points can take up to 3 hours to appear on your profile. We recommend you wait at least 3 hours before reaching out to support to check your points status.
. . .
For more on how promo codes work, see the article below: