Uber Eats allows you to specify a date and time for your food to be delivered.
- Tap “View Cart” after selecting your food.
- Tap “Checkout”
- Select the time and date you want from the “Specify date and time” under “Delivery time”
You can choose a date and time up to a week in advance, in 30-minute segments.
- The date and time of your reservation must be during the restaurant’s business hours.
- If you do not see the “Specify date and time” option, the restaurant is not available for scheduled order.
- Scheduled order is a reservation for a “Place an order” and does not guarantee the delivery time.
- Scheduled orders may be canceled due to shortage of delivery partners or other reasons. Please understand this in advance.
- * PayPay payment does not support Scheduled orders.